Horseback riding in winter, spring or summer, allowing you to ride with tame horses that are easy to ride, enjoying the panoramic views of the mountains.
The tour take us through the little explored trails of the Serra de Grândola, where the century-old cork oak forest develops in its natural state. During our rides in the woods we can see a huge variety of mushrooms that sprout after the first rain in October and exist until Spring. In order to identify them we can provide you with a illustrated brochure with the different species. Enjoy panoramic views over the country side and coast line.
Dare and offer yourself and your family unforgettable moments of contact with the wild and unexplored nature of our country.
The stables are set only 10 km from the wild sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean.
Technical elements for the activity
DEPARTURE / RETURN LOCATION
Monte da Marra, Estrada da Boavista 7570 – 635, Melides
To be confirmed
Casual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, cap, light jacket.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.