Enjoy a prestigious and unique full day experience!. Located just a short drive from San Martin de los Andes (30 minutes). The farm offers private Horseback for all levels, from never-ever beginners to experienced equestrians.
After introductions and you sharing your riding experience, we will saddle up and start our day ride. We will be riding up and into the
mountains going through indigenous forests with wonderful views with a stop here and there to get some photographs and enjoy the
silence of nature and drink up the peace of the scenery.
On this day you will take a 6 hours ride with a multilingual guide between prairies and native forests with beautiful views of Lolog lake. After the ride in the morning, enjoy a Picnic lunch, salami, cheese, delicious sandwiches meat and vegetables, something sweet to finish. Wine and water on the top of the mountain. When we get back to the base camp before we say goodbye will have time to share
You can also bring your children (minimum 10 years) to enjoy a lovely ride in a pony horse.
Max. number of person per transport: 8 persons.
DEPARTURE / RETURN LOCATION
Traveler pickup is offered.
To be determined.
Casual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, cap, light jacket.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.l
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Most travelers can participate.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24hs in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.