Everything starts with the meeting Between our tour Guide and the costumers at the Travel Agency or hotel , the guide is going to make a briefing, then we will Take our Transportation To the Ranch (Around Sacsayhuaman ) , here we will contact our horses and muleteers, after we will visit the archeological place of the Temple of the Moon , the “Inca Face” and finally the Fabulous Devil’s Balcony or also called “Chacan”, in each of those places mentioned above, our guide stops to do a detailed explanation about those Places, on the Devil’s balcony we are going to pass by a natural cave formed thousands of years ago, Which was used as Inca Shrine , at this place we are going to take our appetizers and then back to the ranch for Taking our Transportation to the city.
Round trip Transportation from the Hotel or Travel Agency To the Rancho in private car
Professional Tour Guide
Muleteer (goes to the care of our horses)
DEPARTURE / RETURN LOCATION
Horseback Riding Cusco, Calle José Olaya 2, Cusco 08004, Peru
to be determined
Casual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, cap, light jacket.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Most travelers can participate.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.