Tarifa is the southernmost point on the European mainland, as well as marking the boundary between the Mediterranean and the Atlantic. Our stables are located directly on the beach at the bay’s center and offer a view of the African coast. From our location, you have direct access to the most beautiful beaches of the Costa de la Luz, as well as to the inland nature reserves offering many, breathtaking destinations.
DEPARTURE / RETURN LOCATION
Hotel Hurricane, N-340, 11380, Km 78, 11380 Tarifa, Cádiz, Spain
Returns to the original departure point
5/23/2019 – 9/15/2021
Casual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, cap, light jacket.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.