This is one of the great experience while you are in Pokhara to ride pony horse. Sarangkot is a popular destination northwest of Pokhara, and lies just below the top of the mountain, at an altitude of 1600 meters. From Sarangkot, visitors can enjoy views of the Himalayan peaks, as well as Pokhara Valley and Phewa Lake. Horse riding to Sarangkot is a great way to see the stunning rural surroundings of the Pokhara Valley and the great Himalayan ranges. It is also an opportunity to challenge yourself, sitting on a horse that walks along the steep paths. It is a demanding activity, but very worthwhile, and will create lasting memories of your time in Pokhara.
All Fees and Taxes
DEPARTURE / RETURN LOCATION
Traveler pickup is offered.
To be determined.
Casual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, cap, light jacket.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24hs in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.