This time the plan does have that romanticism you were looking for, because it is carried out exclusively, this means that it will be carried out by you and your companion together with the monitor. No one else will be part of the same output, unless you want to. In addition, it is not necessary to have previous experience, since the guide adapts the itinerary to your level and, most importantly, you will be able to do a previous class, where you will prop up the riding technique so that everything turns out perfect. For the route, we provide you with all the necessary riding equipment and also our instructor accompanies you all the way. We can do different itineraries within the area, but whatever it is, the entire activity will be around two hours long. Among many other things during the route, you can enjoy the tranquility of the Aznalcázar pine forests, next to the Guadalquivir marshes. We can also get closer to the Aldea del Rocío, where tradition and religion go hand in hand.
Technical elements for the activity
DEPARTURE / RETURN LOCATION
Equestrian Center Entrepinares, Carretera Bollullos Aznalcázar km 19.9, 41849 Aznalcázar, Sevilla, Spain
Casual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, cap, light jacket.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.