Initially we will visit our traditional Ranch (Pesebreras) to know the Colombian step horse which has been declared a genetic and cultural heritage of the nation, there you can see several copies, in the exhibition that lasts 1 hour, you will know the history and the different modalities of our horse
Later we will transfer you by vehicle to the beach to ride a horse.
Before starting, the guide will assess the riding experience of each visitor. They will give you instructions on how to ride and handle your horse. If the visitor does not know how to ride, we will show him and he will have a companion on foot at all times to help him and the guide will go riding with the passengers throughout the tour.
During your one hour ride (up to 1 hour and a half) you will enjoy the sound of the waves and sea breezes, you can interact with your horse. You will disconnect from everything to live one of the best experiences in your life.
Local Professional Guide
Water and fresh drinks
DEPARTURE / RETURN LOCATION
Traveler pickup is offered
to be determined
Casual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, cap, light jacket.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.