Enjoy a prestigious and unique experience!. Located just a short drive from San Martin de los Andes (15 minutes). The resort offers private Horseback for all levels, from never-ever beginners to experienced equestrians.
On this day you will take a 1:20 ride with a multilingual guide between prairies and native forests with beautiful views of the Andes. After the ride, enjoy a cup of coffee, tea or the well-known Mate + local snacks such as Alfajores or Torta Fritas.
You can also bring your children (minimum 8 years) to enjoy a lovely ride in a pony horse.
Max. number of person per transport: 7 persons.
Entry/Admission – San Martín De Los Andes
DEPARTURE / RETURN LOCATION
Traveler pickup is offered.
To be determined.
Casual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, cap, light jacket.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24hs in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.