The route leaves our stables in the direction of “Vilaflor,” a beautiful typical Canarian village. You will enjoy stunning mountain landscapes and sea views, have the opportunity to experience the typical vegetation and unique Canarian pine trees. Once in the village of “Vilaflor” a visit to a typical local Winery cannot be missed, where you can taste local produce including fantastic ecological wines. Later we will eat in a local restaurant, where you can try the Canarian gastronomy. When we finished eating we will then start the return journey.
Visit to winery and wine tasting
DEPARTURE / RETURN LOCATION
General Highway, TF-51, Km 1, Arona, 38649, La Camella, Santa Cruz de Tenerife
To be confirmed
Casual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, cap, light jacket.
- Intermediate-Advanced Horseback riding level experience required
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.