In the guided ride you can see the “Las buitreras” and “Carbón” hills, the Ñirihuau river valley and a wide mountain range of the Andes Mountains. A pleasant ride of approximately two hours, crossing a great mallín and a mixed forest of ñires, we challenge piche stick, radales etc.
Asado Criollo for lunch.
Two more hours of horseback riding.
Vegetarian menu (order in advance).
Six varieties of salads.
Drinks: (wine, juice, mineral water).
DEPARTURE / RETURN LOCATION
Traveler pickup is offered
to be determined
Casual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, cap, light jacket.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Most travelers can participate.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.