We will start the tour when we pick you up at your hotel, we will travel by land for 1 hour to an ecotourism farm located in the Municipality of Mahates, near San Basilio de Palenque. The guide will tell you the history of the region and what happened in the colonial era until the current culture.
You will receive a welcome drink and a fruit salad. Our guide will carry out the evaluation and give instructions to ride. We will start the tour on horseback which will be from 2 to 3 hours according to the experience of the rider, will know the different production systems of the region such as livestock and agriculture, in addition, we will enter a natural reserve in which they will identify more than 200 species of animals among birds, mammals and reptiles typical of the tropical dry forest. We will finish the tour at 12 noon and during 15 minutes of travel we will move to San Basilio de Palenque, to have lunch made with ingredients and recipes typical of the region.
Professional Tour Guide
DEPARTURE / RETURN LOCATION
Traveler pickup is offered
to be determined
Casual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, cap, light jacket.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.