Starting from our field, we cross a populated area and we reach the east beach of Lake Moreno. We ride along the beach until Casa de Piedra river, which we take for the Return. From this long beach we enjoy a spectacular view towards the hills López, Capilla, Bella Vista and Goye. After that, we will be crossing paths that go into imposing coihues forests. We reach the first panoramic point of the hill slope Bell tower, from which you can see Lake Nahuel Huapi and the San Pedro peninsula. Surrounding the hill you can see from different viewpoints the lagoon El Trébol, the lake Moreno, the hills Bella Vista, Goye, López and Capilla. To then undertake the return
through forests and pampas suitable to enjoy the gallop.
After the whole trip, we will return and a delicious asado will be waiting for us.
Professional Tour Guide
DEPARTURE / RETURN LOCATION
Km 15.500, Tom Wesley, Av. Exequiel Bustillo, R8400 San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro, Argentina
to be determined
Casual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, cap, light jacket.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24hs in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.