Starting from our field, traveling trails that go into imposing forests of coihues we arrive at the first panoramic point of the foothills of Cerro Bell tower, from which you can see the Nahuel Huapi lake and the San Pedro peninsula.
Surrounding the hill you can see from different viewpoints the El Trébol lagoon, the lake Moreno, the Bella Vista, Goye, López and Capilla hills. To then start the return through forests and pampas suitable for enjoying the gallop.
Professional Tour Guide
DEPARTURE / RETURN LOCATION
Km 15.500, Tom Wesley, Av. Exequiel Bustillo, R8400 San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro, Argentina
10:00 – 14:00 – 16:00 – 18:00
Casual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, cap, light jacket.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24hs in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.