When picked up at the hotel by air-conditioned vehicle, you will be taken to a farm located in the municipality of Santa Rosa de Lima, 45 minutes away from the city.
Upon arriving at the farm you will receive a tasting of pork rinds accompanied by slices of green banana, cassava and bun with whey (sour cream); then the Colombian Paso horse show will begin, which has been declared a genetic and cultural heritage of the nation; You will learn about their history, evolution, management and description of the different modalities. You can see a wide variety of examples including riding them under the direction of our team to feel the energy and smoothness of our passing horse.
At 12 noon we head to the Aria hotel in Manzanillo del Mar located 20 minutes from the walled center of the city, you can have lunch, enjoy the hotel facilities and bathe in the pool overlooking the sea. You can enjoy the beautiful sea and at 5 in the afternoon you will be transferred to your hotel.
Professional Tour Guide
Water and fresh drinks
Taste of different typical foods
Exhibition of Colombian step horses at La Gloria farm located in Santa Rosa (Bol), lasting 3 hours
Access to beach and pool
DEPARTURE / RETURN LOCATION
Traveler pickup is offered
to be determined
Casual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, cap, light jacket.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24hs hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.