Starting from our field, we cross a populated area and we reach the east beach of Lake Moreno. We ride along the beach until Casa de Piedra river, which we take for the Return. From this long beach we enjoy a spectacular view towards the hills López, Capilla, Bella Vista and Goye.
When we arrive from trip, we will have a traditional asado waiting for us.
Professional Tour Guide
DEPARTURE / RETURN LOCATION
Km 15.500, Tom Wesley, Av. Exequiel Bustillo, R8400 San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro, Argentina
to be determined
Casual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, cap, light jacket.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.